Developing your social media strategy is part of a growing number of masterclasses run by Virgin StartUp to give entrepreneurs the practical skills and tools they need to start, fund and scale a successful business.
This class is part of the Step Up Masterclass Series – for start-ups looking to scale. Click here to find out more and receive a discount on the individual admission price when purchasing the whole series. About this class Like it or not we are in a predominantly digital age. Technology has moved so fast that it is affecting almost every part of our lives. Unfortunately, many startups are woefully unprepared to meet the challenges of this new landscape. The key thing is to have a proper social and digital strategy for your business. One which takes into account the changing consumer landscape and helps you plan for the future. We will be talking about how you can take advantage of this new digital world, reach out to today’s tech-savvy customers and ultimately futureproof your business.
- Over the course of the masterclass, you will learn:
- The new digital landscape;
- Understand the role of all the key social media and social messaging sites;
- Take a 360-degree view of how your business is currently faring in this environment;
- Plan how you are going to drive your business forward over the coming months and years;
- Leave with a simple, effective and realistic digital business plan!