About this course
Word of mouth is 10 times more effective than advertising, and as result companies are changing more of their marketing dollars to social networks and word of mouth marketing. Small businesses and entrepreneurs want to help their companies grow, but they do not have the money for large marketing campaigns. Word of mouth can help them grow for less money. But for all these efforts to be successful, managers have to understand how to make people talk and share.
This course provides a step-by-step guide to achieve something to catch up on.
- How does the name, price or other attributes of a product change the way people perceive it?
- What makes ideas memorable and the message maintained?
- How can we increase our influence and shape the behaviour of others?
- Why is word of mouth ten times more effective than traditional advertising
- How can we make people talk and share our product or idea?
- How can we take advantage of the power of social networks and what are the correct metrics to pay attention to?
You will learn the answer to these and many other questions while learning how all kinds of different companies, from B2C to B2B, for-profit to nonprofit organizations and from large to small, have applied these ideas to boost their success.
At the end of this course, you can create contagious content, create more sticky messages, take advantage of social networks and make any product or idea get hooked. Whether you are a budding entrepreneur, an employee of a large company or a nonprofit organization, this course will provide you with a roadmap to help you make your things more successful.
This course is especially useful for:
- Marketing managers
- Owners of small businesses
- Product managers
- Entrepreneurs or founders of new companies
- Growth hackers
- Leading a non-profit organization
- Social network managers
- Advertising executives
What will you learn?
- Make messages stick
- Generate more mouth to mouth marketing
- Get your products, ideas and messages to take off
- Take advantage of the power of social networks.
- Influence others more effectively.
This course is part of Wharton’s Digital Marketing Professional Certificate.
Enrol for this course now and start your Digital Education
This course is part of a Professional Certificate Program