Amazon is at the center hub of e-Commerce no matter which part of the world you are in. Selling products on Amazon has made millions of businesses successful. However, the process of listing your products on Amazon and selling them at a profitable rate is still not easy. This is where the Amazing Selling Machine comes in; it has the most well-compiled information and training to help you kick start your online business. Let’s dive into the details on how to boost your business with a little assistance.
What is the Amazing Selling Machine?
The Amazing Selling Machine (ASM) is a comprehensive course designed to guide you about selling online and boosting your business. You don’t need to be an expert in any field to use this which is one of its biggest advantages.
Created by Jason Katzenback and Matt Clark and taught by instructors Mike McClary and Rich Henderson, the ASM course has been developed and updated over the years with the latest version being ASM 12, which came out on June 11th, 2020.
To give you an idea of the influence of ASM, the last Amazon FBA business survey showed that existing ASM members have generated over 8.6 billion in revenue.
You can learn more about ASM through Jeff Lenney’s review which contains pictures and videos of ASM at https://jefflenney.com/product-reviews/amazing-selling-machine-review/.
A look inside the Amazing Selling Machine
The course is designed to take you through the process gradually, a step-by-step plan that breaks down the course into these components:
- The 8-Week module web class with 120+ video lessons teaching you to create an Amazon FBA business from scratch.
- The mentorship program with 8 weekly live coaching calls hosted by mentors Mike McClary and Rich Henderson to answer all your questions. If you are unable to make it to the live sessions, you can easily access recordings from the membership area when you are free to listen.
- A unique and private community full of helpful members
- Confidential resource vault with excellent information
- The streamlined product selection method selects profitable products to sell.
- 4 Brand New Software Tools, including a product analyzer that lists low competition, highly profitable products in minutes.
- New Amazon ranking strategies that are currently working to prioritize your best keywords in search results.
ASM 12 Pricing
The one-time fee for ASM 12 is $4,997, and the 6-installment payment plan option is $997 each. There are no coupon codes or discounts available. However, for services like JungleScouts and ManageByStats, they offer members-only deals.
Another great feature is the 30-day money-back guarantee. You can go through some of the modules and source products from the supplier and see if you can make this work within the time period. If not, you can just get your money back.
The 6-month buy-back promise is perhaps what makes ASM 12 worth the buy. This allows you to learn and implement the teachings of the course for 6 months. If you wish to discontinue, you can sell your Amazon business to ASM for the cost of the course and up to $5000 worth of inventory.
This makes ASM a relatively risk-free course if you are willing to put in the time and effort.
Will the ASM work for me?
The answer to that depends on you. You need to be willing to put in the time and effort to watch the videos, attend coaching calls, and implement the methods you have learned.
The course is designed such that you accomplish goals in the current module before progressing to the next one.
The mentors and community members are part of the reason that makes ASM great.
However, the price may be a drawback to a lot of hopeful business owners. Thus, you need to make this decision carefully. Remember that you will need additional money after you have paid for the courses just to get started. If you can’t afford that, then it is better to skip this. But if you can take the plunge, then this investment is worth a shot because of all the profit your business will make.
Amazon Selling Machine Alternatives
If you think you can’t use the ASM 12, other helpful options can act as alternatives or supplement the ASM 12 course.
The other is the AM/PM podcast by Manny Coates, owner of Helium10, who gives out strategies and tips on running Amazon FBA businesses.
ASM Pros and Cons
Let’s summarize the pros and cons of the ASM course and review whether you should consider buying it:
- The course is designed to take you through the entire process of understanding Amazon FBA until you have a successful business yourself.
- Sources ready for your first inventory order.
- Lessons are designed to be manageable with great PDF reference files.
- Access to a highly active and helpful FB group and forum as well as experienced mentors.
- Super useful coaching calls.
- The badge system acts as motivation as achievements and goals are reached.
- JungleScout and ManageByStats can be accessed with discounts.
- Up to date course to help you adapt to an evolving Amazon website.
- 6-Month buyback guarantee and 30-day money-back guarantee ensures little risk.
- The expensive course price of $4,997 might be a setback for some people.
- Will only work if you are willing to take action.
- Advanced topics like sales tax are not included.
The Amazon Selling Machine, if used correctly, can have a huge impact on your business, and anybody can do it if you have some capital, indomitable determination, and a lot of patience to make it work.
Even though the price is expensive, it is aptly priced for the years of effort put into developing the course and keeping it up to date. Nonetheless, the effect of ASM on your business life will ensure that your money is well spent.