Yeah right, you may think to yourself, and I totally understand your skepticism but hear me out.
While there are tons of chatbot building platforms out there ready to build you a decent chatbot, most of them are quite expensive. Don’t get me wrong, some of them are really worth the top dollar and why shouldn’t they?!
Though, what if you just don’t have that kind of money or maybe you aren’t sure it will pay off. To be honest, no one’s forcing you to go all-in on this one but at the same time it might just work and cost you nothing, so why not give it a shot.
Just to make things interesting, here are some of the reasons why you would want to leap into this Facebook messenger chatbot hassle.
- Make yourself available 24/7. Your customer support needs sleep too. Guess who doesn’t? You guessed it right — a chatbot.
- Automate that workflow. A well-designed chatbot can lead a customer through the sales process offering and suggesting products from the category the person is interested in.
- Cut some expenses. A chatbot can be some sort of a substitute for your customer care team member. Sure, it’s not the real deal but it can keep the customer occupied and answer frequently asked questions or resolve the issue altogether.
- Meet your new, happy customers. Obviously, people are happy when they get what they want when they want it. In this case, a chatbot is a go-to solution.
Now, where would a chatbot be the most useful?
Here we’ve got a few scenarios as well, but these are the first that come to mind.
- Online stores – starting with order processing automation, chatbots can also offer relevant items which enables cross-selling and upselling.
- Restaurants – again, process orders, schedule deliveries or inform your subscribers about special deals.
- Traveling agencies – chatbots can help book a holiday or a hotel room as well as suggest sightseeing spots.
To get started with your Facebook messenger marketing campaign, you need a chatbot building platform. Sure, there is a number of user-friendly solutions where you can build your own chatbot without coding, but if you want to do it without breaking the bank, here is a Facebook messenger chatbot for you. Create automated responses, schedule messages, collect the chatbot statistics, you can even collect customers’ emails to grow your mailing list and use them for your email marketing campaign.
Chatbots have been proven to be a great tool to support your marketing and make your customers happy.
They decrease lead response time, which can be a silent killer of your new sales opportunities. A study showed how “the odds of making a successful contact with a lead are 100 times greater when a contact attempt occurs within 5 minutes, compared to 30 minutes after the lead was submitted.”
This means that having a chatbot replying and qualifying your leads on demand 24/7 pointed them to the right information even while your sales representatives are out of office, will help you close sales that would have otherwise get lost.
But as well, 56% of the people surveyed showed that they would prefer to message rather call customer support, as well as about 1 in 2 said that they would rather shop with a business they can message. (source: DigitalMarketer.com)
These incontrovertible data shows the importance of having a reliable chatbot built on your site in 2020.