This policy is effective from May 2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your email address
- the stuff that Google Analytics collects – in fact we have outlined all that in our Cookies Policy
OK – so if you don’t want to look at our Cookies Policy here is the gist of what happens.
When someone visits www.adlibweb.com we use third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our very infrequent e-newsletter, we collect personal information, your email address. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email us at email@example.com.
The legal grounds for your personal data processing can be found in article 6.1.f) of the GDPR which comprises the legitimate interest of Adlibweb, S.L. in maintaining any sort of relations with you as an individual entrepreneur, or with the legal person by means of which you provide services.
Pursuant to articles 12 to 22 of the GDPR, you are granted the rights to information and access, rights to rectification and erasure (“Right to be Forgotten”), right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object and right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling. You may freely exercise your rights by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to cancel your subscription to the newsletters and stop receiving commercial communications from Grupo Adlibweb SL by clicking here.
You have the right to file a claim before the Supervisory authority of Data Protection, especially when the exercise of your rights has not been satisfied.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Adlibweb SL is disclosing that we’ve included certain links to products on this site that will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make.
- Our goal is to help you with you improve your Digital Marketing, but please understand this is a for-profit business, much of which, goes to the running and maintenance costs of this website.
- Given this, you should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that we will receive compensation from them. Having said that, there are many excellent products and services available on the web that are for sale and use affiliate links.
- We only promote those products or services that we have investigated and truly feel would be of value to you.
- Please note that we have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
- If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the contact page. It can be accessed at the bottom of this page in the footer menu.