Further Information Relating to Data Privacy
Basic information about Data Protection
|Purpose||Managing information and commercial content delivery. In particular, our newsletter delivery.|
|Lawfulness of the processing||Legitimate interest of the controller.
Consent of the data subject.
|Recipients||Data processors outside of the EU subject to the “Privacy Shield”, who provide information society services to Grupo Adlibweb, S.L.
Occasional transfer to other CNE partners at the request of the data subject.
|Rights||Access, rectification, erasure or deletion, restriction of the processing and data portability, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information here|
|Origin||From the data subject, or from database transferred from third parties.|
|Additional information||You may visit our website for further and detailed information about data protection here|
Detailed information about Data Protection
|Controller||Corporate name: Grupo Adlibweb, S.L.
Registered office: Calle Sol Naciente, 2, 03016 Alicante.
Email address: email@example.com
Registered trademark: Adlibweb
Grupo Adlibweb, S.L. is not obliged to designate a Data Protection Officer.
|Purpose of the data processing||The personal data processed is mainly used for managing the delivery of information and commercial content for as long as you remain subscribed to our newsletters. Therefore, you will no longer receive our newsletters should you choose to unsubscribe.
The personal data may occasionally be used to initiate professional contacts in the framework of precontractual or contractual relationships.
Data subject profiling will not be done, nor will automatic decision be taken on the grounds of such profiling.
|Lawfulness of the processing||The legal grounds for your personal data processing can be found in article 6.1.f) of the GDPR which comprises the legitimate interest of Grupo Adlibweb, S.L. in maintaining any sort of relations with you as an individual entrepreneur, or with the legal person by means of which you provide services.
In the event that you are not an individual entrepreneur, nor provide services by means of a legal person, Grupo Adlibweb S.L. may process your personal data by virtue of your consent.
Your personal data is necessary for you to receive newsletters and other commercial communications from Grupo Adlibweb, S.L.
|Recipients||The personal data will be disclosed to the following companies established in the United States, as processors, who provide information society services to Adlibweb:
Adlibweb may occasionally provide, always at your request, your contact data to partners in other countries (either within or outside of the EU) that are in the CNE and to whom you would like to request professional services.
Data shall not be transferred to third parties, except in case of legal obligation.
|Rights of the data subjects||
- Adlibweb SL is disclosing that we’ve included certain links to products on this site that will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make.
- Our goal is to help you with you improve your Digital Marketing, but please understand this is a for-profit business, much of which, goes to the running and maintenance costs of this website.
- Given this, you should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that we will receive compensation from them. Having said that, there are many excellent products and services available on the web that are for sale and use affiliate links.
- We only promote those products or services that we have investigated and truly feel would be of value to you.
- Please note that we have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
- If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the contact page. It can be accessed at the bottom of this page in the footer menu.