What are the perks that are driving people to take up freelance jobs? There is a list of benefits that has been triggering jobseekers to choose freelance jobs when compared to full-time jobs. If you are highly keen to launch a freelance portal, then refer to this blog for detailed information.
Why are freelance jobs being preferred by jobseekers to a large extent?
Some of the exciting reasons that are pushing job seekers to enroll in freelance jobs include
- Flexible work timings. Of course, of course, many companies let their employees work flexible hours, but the work timings in freelancing are quite different. The candidate will be given a due date within which the project has to be completed. So, based on the amount of work, the candidate can schedule the timings.
- A broad variety of job options are available in freelance portals. A candidate can be multi-talented in a variety of job segments. For example, a person can code and write blogs as well. Whereas full-time jobs generally do not provide the opportunity to multi-task.
- Remote work for a lifetime. During this pandemic, most of us realized the convenience of working remotely. In fact, many employees state that they have been more productive while working from home. So, freelancing jobs provide permanent work-from-home options.
- Freelancing jobs provide opportunities for candidates to work with clients all over the globe. So, there are no geographical boundaries associated with freelancing jobs, which is the biggest plus.
- Not to leave the huge amount of earnings that freelancing jobs guarantee when compared to full-time jobs.
Build your freelance marketplace app with the Freelancer clone
We all know the reputation of the Freelancer website, which hosts millions of jobs and helps job seekers land on their dream freelance projects. The need for such freelance portals is increasing, and so developers have rolled out the Freelancer clone script.
The Freelancer clone script is just a replicated and ready-made version of the Freelancer app. The developers give the provision to their clients for customizing the app. Suppose you are interested in purchasing the Freelancer clone, then you don’t have to launch the app as it is. Instead, you can make changes, which can range from features customization to user interface customization. Overall, you can confidently choose the Freelancer clone script.
Some of the usual features of the Freelancer clone script
- Jobseeker profile – The jobseekers will create their profile by submitting the mandatory details. You must verify the jobseekers’ profiles in order to ensure that they have not provided any false information. For verification, you can check their ID cards and even shoot a video call and converse with them.
- Portfolio – There is a separate section where the jobseekers can upload their work samples, a.k.a portfolio. Based on the portfolio of the jobseekers, employers will shortlist them.
- Search field – Surfing through a variety of job listings is easy if the jobseeker uses the search field.
- Bidding – We all know that a jobseeker will get projects on a bidding basis. So, the app has the bidding feature, where employers will place the maximum limit, and the jobseekers will place their bids.
- In-app messenger – A private chat feature is available in the app for letting employers and jobseekers chat with each other.
- Payments – An integrated payment feature is mandatory. Most of all, the payment system must be robust and secure.
- Jobseeker dashboard – There is a separate dashboard feature in the jobseeker’s app. The content of the dashboard will include the number of projects taken to date, payments, etc.
- Employer dashboard – The employer app will have a dashboard. Through the dashboard, the employers can view the number of projects posted on the app to date, payments received, along with the details of the project and the jobseekers.
- Admin dashboard – The admin’s dashboard is a multi-purpose tool as you can monitor the in-app activities of jobseekers and employers.
- Dispute management– In freelancing jobs, the need for middlemen is essential. Here, you will act as a middleman and indulge in managing disputes if any happens.
- Analytics tool – You will get a variety of information regarding the activities of employers and jobseekers through the analytics tool. With the details acquired from the report generated by the analytics, you will be able to enhance your app.
The list of revenue models associated with the freelance portals
- Commission fees – Commission fees or selling fees are a reasonable percentage of charge acquired from the jobseekers and the employers. Employers will pay you commission fees when they get a candidate/jobseeker for their project. Likewise, the jobseeker will pay you when they successfully complete a project and get the payment.
- Transaction fees – Every transaction that takes place on the app can be charged.
- Featured advertising and third-party advertising – Businesses who advertise on your freelance portal will pay the advertising fees. Also, employers or organizations will wish to feature their profiles to enhance their visibility and get more candidates. So, they will pay for getting featured.
The freelancing marketplace business is quite competitive. You must learn the advancements in this field so that you can meet the expectations of the users. Importantly, you have to choose the niche. In the freelancing marketplace, you can either choose the generic platform, where jobs of every field will be posted. Else, you can choose a business model that will list only a single field. Make your choice wisely. Good luck!