- Why don’t our customers like us?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- If I had to leave my organization for a year and the only communication I could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would I write?
- What do we need to start doing?
- What are the most difficult questions you could ask a business?
Thanks for reading The Marketing & Growth Hacking Publication
Original article published here