Email is a marketing channel that has evolved over the years, smartly adopting new technology and adapting to demands of the changing times Emails have been in place for around four decades now. It is a remarkably cost-effective way to build long-lasting relationships with customers and drive business growth. Marketers who can adhere to the principles of correct email marketing will surely be able to give more bang for the marketing buck.
- Here’re the top reasons why emails reign the marketing world as a noteworthy medium.
- Emails can be personalized for individual subscribers
- Emails can simulate one-on-one conversation with your subscribers and impart a personalized experience to them.
- You can send real-time emails according to the triggers such as website activity, past purchases, cart abandonment, etc. It facilitates “marketing trinity”, that is, sending the right message (offer) at the right time to the right person. See how ASICS sends an interesting cart abandonment email to recover the abandoned cart and convert the prospective customer.
- You can use email marketing at each stage of the buyer’s journey Irrespective of the stage in which your prospective client can be placed in the buyer’s journey, emails prove to be an effective mode of communication to encourage them to purchase. Have a look at this welcome email by Hope for Justice that is perfect for the awareness stage of a subscriber.